Awesome! Six Flags Announces The Line-Up For Fright Fest in Jackson, New Jersey
Fear is Calling! That's the theme for this year's Fright Fest at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson Township. Fright Fest will kick off September 10th and run weekends and select days through October 31st.
It's a huge local favorite, Fright Fest...the Halloween event at Six Flags Great Adventure, and every year thousands head out to Jackson Township for a spooky good time with their families. Once again the folks at Six Flags are gearing up for a fantastic event.
Listen to Shawn Michaels mornings on 92.7 WOBM and download our free 92.7 WOBM app
April and I look forward every year to the Fall Festival at Six Flags, Fright Fest is fun, spooky, and a great way to kick off the Halloween Season. It's nice to walk the park in the crisp air and see the decorations and of course some zombies! There is entertainment, parades, food, and Halloween fun.
Six Flags has put together another great schedule for you to enjoy Fright Fest:
- Fright Fest Power Hours – On Thursdays in Sept., Wednesdays, and Thursdays in Oct., plus Oct. 25 to 28, Six Flags will launch a new, private event for ultimate thrill-seekers. On the heels of its successful spring Coaster Power Hours event, Fright Fest Power Hours will offer exclusive ride time on the park’s thrilling coasters and select thrill rides in the dark, plus the added fright of indoor and outdoor haunted mazes at dramatically reduced prices. Attendance for this event is limited. Tickets and reservations are required;
- Witch’s Brew – For the littlest boys and ghouls, Six Flags will present storytime with the friendly neighborhood witch.
- Jersey Devil Coaster – Guests will learn the legend behind the world’s tallest, fastest, and longest single-rail coaster. With its location along a mist-covered lake, the all-new Jersey Devil Coaster will deliver five intense elements in the eerie nighttime fog.
- Lil’ Devil Coaster – Adjacent to its hulking counterpart, Lil’ Devil will feature pint-sized coaster thrills for the park’s smallest guests. Debuting this fall.
- ‘Xpedition Dino: Survival’ Haunted Maze – The fun and educational Xpedition Dino tour will transform into a haunted maze where blood-thirsty dinosaurs have begun their prehistoric purge, and humans must try to escape alive. Fright Pass required
- ‘Venom Gulch’ Scare Zone – Frontier Adventures will be transformed into a Wild West town abandoned following a mineshaft collapse. The town folk packed up and left…but the miners’ spirits remained to poison the town;
- ‘The Lab’ Haunted Maze – This newly themed haunted maze will feature a secretive laboratory where mysterious and unlicensed experiments are the order of the day. Fright Pass required;
- September Fireworks – Guests can enjoy nine nights of dazzling fireworks set to a spooktacular music soundtrack. “Frightworks” will run weekends in September as part of Member & Season Pass Appreciation Month.
Thanks to Six Flags Great Adventure for this updated events list CLICK HERE for more details and enjoy spooky fun!
LOOK: 34 spooky dessert recipes for this Halloween