You Know You’re Living In 2022 When…..
There are days when I struggled to come up with something which I know is hard to imagine for someone who talks way too much. So today I searched the Hometown View archives for an oldie but a goodie. It’s been re-titled “You Know Your Living in 2022 When”:
- You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
- You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in many years.
- You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of four. By the way you don’t know any of those numbers without finding them in your contacts list.
- You email the person who works at the desk right next to you.
- Your reason for not staying in touch with family and friends is you don’t have their emails.
- You’re home after a long day of work and answer your phone by saying your name and the name of your company.
- You’ve sat at the same desk for five years but have worked for four different companies.
- Your boss does not have the ability to do your job.
- Every commercial on TV has a website at the bottom of the screen and every radio commercial says “visit their website at.”
- Leaving the house without your phone is now a cause for utter panic and you turn around and go back to get it…even though it will make your late.
- Losing that phone is beyond imagination. Your entire life depends on that hand-held sucker and when you can’t find it you go through the five stages of grief…denial, anger, bargaining, depression and eventually acceptance.
It is amazing we somehow lived without them for years.
The Top Brunch Joints At The Jersey Shore!
They may not have bottomless...but their food is top notc