Here Are 5 Awesome Christmas Can-Not-Miss For the Family in New Jersey
Christmas time is a wonderful time to make those memories with family and friends.
From getting together with my family, hopping in the car, and checking out our neighborhood lights, and some special places we go to make great memories. These are some great places to check out with the family and the majority of these Christmas events involve Christmas lights.
There are a couple of drive-throughs on the list which are always fun with the family and a couple of other great Christmas things to do.
Here are 5 super and wonderful Christmas things to add to your list this holiday season:
1. This is something I WANT to check out this Christmas season: DiDonato Family Center, Magical Holiday Express, 1151 S. White Horse Pike, Hammonton, NJ. This looks amazing, a train ride for the whole family through thousands of lights, fun with Santa, cookies, and so much more. I am doing this - this year. Add it to your list of things to do this Christmas. CLICK HERE for more information and to purchase tickets online.
2. I love doing this every year, we all pack in the car and head to PNC Bank Arts Center. For several years they did not do this, I'm so happy it's back and hopefully back to stay. PNC Bank Arts Center Magic of Lights: Magical Drive-Through Holiday Light Show - Holmdel, NJ - This is magical, I absolutely love it. Put it on your Christmas list this year. CLICK HERE for more information and to purchase tickets online.
3. Smithville should be put on your list. It's fun for the whole family with an adorable little train ride through Smithville and the beautiful Christmas lights, it reminds me of a Christmas Village in a "Hallmark Christmas Movie". There's an adorable talking Christmas tree that will talk to you and your family, the kids will love it. And, the dancing Christmas Lights on the lake. CLICK HERE for more information about Smithville.
4. "Holiday in the Park" - Six Flags Great Adventure turns into a Christmas Village that will put you in the holiday spirit. With millions of twinkling lights, most rides will be up and running, shows, firepits, hot chocolate, and so much more. "Holiday in the Park" runs from November 19th, 2021 - January 9th, 2022. CLICK HERE for more information about Six Flags Great Adventure "Holiday in the Park."
5. Diggerland's Holiday Light Show - This is great for the little ones. Diggerland is always such a fun place. They have a drive-through holiday light show. It is the second year for Diggerland's Holiday Light Show, we went last year and it's really good. The holiday light drive-through begins November 17th, 2021. Diggerland - 100 Pinedge, West Berlin, NJ. CLICK HERE for more information.
A list of NJ malls where you can get photos with Santa this holiday season