Chill Out! Where Are The BEST Delicious Milkshakes in Ocean County, New Jersey?
Summer is upon us (unofficially) and it's heating up! One of the things that are perfect during the warm summer months is the classic milkshake! We are on the hunt for the BEST milkshake in Ocean County
For me, the perfect milkshake is a vanilla milkshake with whipped cream and a cherry on top....simple and classic. Some might think it's "boring" but I do love vanilla. According to thetoptens.com, the number one flavor milkshake in America is Cookies and Cream.....followed by chocolate and vanilla.
Listen to Shawn Michaels mornings on 92.7 WOBM and download our free 92.7 WOBM app.
We decided to ask our radio fam to help with coming up with our list of best places to get a milkshake here in Ocean County and upon YOUR recommendations we have our list to vote! Choose your favorite spot for a milkshake here in Ocean County.
By the way, if you want to let us know the BEST flavor milkshake, post your comments below....I nominate our local place, Stewarts in Tuckerton.
- Sean nominated Wendy's for their Frosty
- Jimmy nominated Sandy's Cozy Corner in Lakehurst
- John nominated Jeffreeze in West Creek
- Carole nominated Wawa
- Lori nominated Yellow Brick Road in Brick
- Bob says the Caffrey's in Forked River "Mudslide"
- David nominated Burger 25
- Liz nominated Hoffman's in Point Pleasant
- Chris nominated Mrs. Walkers' in Toms River
- Steve nominated Dairy Queen of Toms River
- Amy nominated the Four Season's Diner in Toms River
- TJ nominated Mister Softee in Beachwood
- Michael nominated Haven's Sweet Shop in Point Beach
Famous NJ people from A to Z (almost)