5 Things You Need To Know About The Ashley Lauren Foundation Butterfly Ball
The Ashley Lauren Foundation's Butterfly Ball is coming soon, and here are 5 things you need to know about the big night.
Do you want to have a great night you'll never forget and help local kids and families at the same time? Here's what you need to know about the Ashley Lauren Foundation Butterfly Ball.
(1) You can grab a table for your hard working staff and give them an office outing that they'll never forget, and you'll be helping New Jersey families dealing with a diagnosis of pediatric cancer
(2) You can sponsor a table for one of the Ashley Lauren Foundation families and give them a night they'll never forget
(3) The ball has a 40's theme and takes place at the gorgeous Spring Lake Golf Club, Saturday night April 21st.
(4) It's the foundations' biggest fundraiser of the year, and you'll be helping them provide financial support for housing, bills and travel expenses for New Jersey families dealing with a pediatric cancer diagnosis.
(5) You can also make a donation to the Ashley Lauren Foundation by texting BUTTERFLY to 41444
This is going to be an amazing event in support of some awesome kids right here in New Jersey and their families. Please find a way to help this great cause.
For more info on the organization or the Butterfly Ball, check out the video below with ALF Board members Howard Levine and Monmouth County Freeholder Tom Arnone, or visit the Ashley Lauren Foundation website.
Details On The Ashley Lauren Foundation's Butterfly Ball