Spaghetti With Clams [RECIPE]
Family Circle has published a great recipe for spaghetti with clams. Here is what you’ll need:
Makes 6 servings
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 bag (9 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 pound thin spaghetti
- 2 cans (6.5 ounces each) minced clams in juice, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- juice of 1/2 lemon, plus wedges for serving
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Heat bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook 8 minutes, until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon.
- Add olive oil and garlic to skillet. Cook 2 minutes, stirring so garlic doesn’t burn. Stir in spinach and cook 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add spaghetti to boiling water. Cook 6 minutes and drain. Return to pot.
- Stir clams with their juice and pepper flakes into skillet with spinach. Cook 3 minutes. Add spinach mixture to pasta along with lemon juice. Toss to combine; serve with lemon wedges on the side.
There you have it – we hope you enjoy it as much as we did! You can get this recipe and many more from Family Circle HERE. Let us know how yours turns out. Did you make any changes?