Nominate Someone for Joel’s Preferred Neighbors
Has someone done a good neighborly deed for you? Or perhaps you have done one for someone else.
Either way, let us know which end of the good neighborly deed you are on and perhaps you and your neighbor will be chosen as one of Joel's Preferred Neighbors.
The current entry period is now through July 5.
If chosen, you and the subject of the good deed will be treated to a fun night out to dinner including limousine transportation and perhaps a few other surprises, you never know with Joel and Marianne!
Every good deed should be given a proper thank you. Unfortunately we can only choose one at a time. Maybe it will be yours this time around.
Use the form below to nominate someone to become one of Joel's Preferred Neighbors. We'll treat them to a special day they won't forget!
- Gratuities to be covered by Preferred Home Healthcare and Nursing Services.
- One entry per drawing period.
- Joel Markel and his panel have final say on which qualifying story is chosen as our prize winner.
- Entries are due by 5 p.m. on the final day of the prize period.
- Winner agrees to be used in pictures and audio on the show for promotional purposes.
- Prizes are subject to substitution without notice.
You can also send in your nominations by mail. Send your letter to:
Care of: Townsquare Media
8 Robbins St. Suite 2
Toms River, NJ 08753