NJ Transit cancellations and delays for Tuesday, August 28
NEWARK — NJ Transit continues to struggle with the affects of a lack of engineers and PTC installation with over a half-dozen cancelled trains on Tuesday morning.
The Raritan Valley Line also has 30 minute delays in both directions due to earlier Conrail signal issues near the Union station.
NJ Transit trains cancelled for Tuesday morning:
Morris & Essex
- 8:20 a.m.(#6320) from Summut due to engineer availability
- 6:55 a.m. (#0481) from Hoboken due to engineer availability
- 6:56 a.m. (#0308) fro Summit due to engineer availability
- 5:59 a.m. (#0303) from Hoboken due to engineer availability
- 7:41 a.m. (#0808) from Lake Hopatcong due to engineer availability
- 5:26 a.m. (#3702) from Jersey Avenue due to PTC equipment availability
- REINSTATED: 9:21 a.m. (#3936) from Trenton due to PTC equipment availability
North Jersey Coast Line
- 5:53 a.m. (#3500) from South Amboy due to PTC equipment availability
How are you coping with the last minute cancellation of NJ Transit trains? Help with our traffic and transit coverage and be part of our Commuter Panel. Contact reporter Dan Alexander at Dan.Alexander@townsquaremedia.com or via Twitter @DanAlexanderNJ