Make Pink Hot Chocolate A Valentine’s Day Tradition!
Looking for an easy and romantic way to treat your sweetheart or loved one this Valentine’s Day? Give the gift of love in liquid form with this sweet recipe for Pink Hot Chocolate!
This fantastic idea comes from Woman’s World Magazine.
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 Tbs. maraschino cherry juice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In small pot, heat 2 cups milk over low heat until steaming (do not bring to a boil)
- Place 1/2 cup white chocolate chips in bowl; carefully pour in milk
- Whisk in 3 Tbs. maraschino cherry juice and 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Divide between 2 mugs and enjoy!
You can find this recipe and other great Valentine’s Day ideas in the February issue of Woman’s World.
Do you have any Valentine’s Day traditions with your sweetheart or loved one?