Helpful Hints – Picking A Fresh Christmas Tree and Keeping It Fresh
Here are Marianne's Helpful Hints on how to pick the freshest Christmas Tree and how to KEEP it fresh:
- Break a needle to see if it's moist. If it is soft and has a fragrance it is fresh!
- Lightly brush the tree. If needles begin falling off, it is NOT fresh!
- When you get the tree home, cut off at least a half an inch on the trunk and set it in water.
- Make sure the water is refilled every day.
- Use LED lights - they don't get hot!
- Put a humidifier in the room to keep the tree fresher longer.
Hope these make your holiday season a little easier! Have any other helpful tree hints? Let us know!