Best Places to Watch Fireworks in Ocean County
The Fourth of July is almost here – do you know where you are going to watch fireworks? If not, check out all of these great fireworks presentations from around the area.
- Lakewood: July 3rd Memorial 5K run in memory of Officer Matlosz, followed by a band and fireworks at Lake Carasaljo beginning at dusk
- Point Pleasant Beach: July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza at Jenkinson’s Boardwalk at nightfall
- Brick: July 5th Summerfest Concert at Windward Beach at 7PM with fireworks at 9PM
- Lakehurst: July 4th celebrate all day with a car show & parade with fireworks to follow at night!
- Jackson: July 4th at Six Flags Great Adventure at 10PM
- Beachwood: July 4th at Bayside Avenue beachfront at 8PM
- Seaside Heights: July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza 9:30PM
- Barnegat: July 4th at the Municipal Docks at 7:30PM
No matter where you go, remember to have fun and be safe!
Where are you planning on seeing fireworks this holiday?